Sunday, June 22, 2014

Viva la vida... lalala


Aha, I start to like this instrumental after I accidentally hear this instrumental on the television shows.
I know there has something fishy about this instrumental especially at the part of bell ringing.
Meanwhile, that part also part of these lyrics...

"I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field"

It looks weird right.
What I'm thinking and imagine about this song after I have go through the lyric of this song is...
it is about the victory after the war.
Haha.

My sister ask me, why I like this instrumental although it "looks" something wrong 
and why I still like it even it reminds me about the church.
Especially part of ringing bell.
I just answer that I only take the instrumental. 
I remove the voice.
So I think that it will be alright since I didn't hear any voice.
Then she ask me again about the real church song.
Do I act the same too by removing the voice and take the instrumental.
Alright, she got me.

Hurm, I doesn't want to make any speculation about this song.
there also has no hiding agenda behind this song.
I think so.
But still I like this instrumental.
The sound is too energetic.

Am I wrong?
What about your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apa yang ada dalam fikiran anda?
Sila luahkan. hehe