Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Handmake Doodle

                                                

The real thing I wanna say... I'm Bored...
I'm Bored....
I'm Bored with my lifeless blog...
Why they got many comment and why my's not?
What wrong with my blog???
Or AM I not friendly???
AM I toooo stubborn???
AM I toooo cruel??? vivid???
Or my entry is not good enough???
Why some people write rubbish got many comment...
What matter???

Everyday I blogwalking, see how they write...
how they use their blog...
Sometime I'm so impress,
Sometime I'm so bored...
TIRED...

Sometime I wanna got the respond from visitor...
Yeah the comment...
ARGGHHHH....

Lets Ignore Such Things...
Delete it away from my hard disk...
Delete it away from my memory...
Just Forget It...

2 comments:

  1. terus dan terus mencuba k! asalkan post awk semuanya bermanfaat :) tak de orang komen takpe, takde orang follow takpe, asal ade orang bace, bertambah ilmu mereka, harapnya dapatlah credit sikit dalam account pahala dokk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betul333...
    Itula... Kadang2 ada sedikit jealous dgn blog yg byk comment...hehehe
    Tapi harap2 blog ini akan jadi amalanku yg tak putus2 kelak... ameen...

    ReplyDelete

Apa yang ada dalam fikiran anda?
Sila luahkan. hehe